Pair this $0.75/1 Nestle Toll House Morsels coupon with this Food Lion store coupon for $1.00 off one bag of Nestle Tollhouse Morsels or Chocolate Chips for some inexpensive chocolate chips.
Here’s a recipe from Blissfully Domestic using the chips:
- 1 box saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 small bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag chopped almonds
1) Set oven temperature to 400 degrees.
2) Line a large bar pan with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Line up your crackers in the pan (8 rows of 5 crackers in each) with the salt side up.
4) On your stove top, melt 1 cup of butter then add 1 cup of light brown sugar.
5) Let the mixture come to a full roiling boil and then set your timer for 3 minutes.
6) Stir the mixture for the entire 3 minutes it is boiling.
7) Pour the mixture over the saltines and spread it around (it will be very thick.)
8) Put your pan in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes.
9) After it is done baking, pour one bag of chocolate chips on top and spread around.
10) Sprinkle nuts on top.
11) Put in freezer to completely chill.
12) After treat is completely chilled, pull the tin foil off the back and then break into irregular chunks.
Your yummy treat is now ready to share!