Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets (Coupon & Review)

I had to pass this one on. First, because I love the Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets and, second, because the link for this coupon comes from a blogger, Mrs. Buys More and Mr. Saves A. Lot, I had not run across before.

I picked up half a dozen packages of the Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets about six months ago when they were a moneymaker at CVS. They were destined for the donation box because I'm allergic to fabric softener. However, I decided to give them a try. I gave my husband a package to cycle into the laundry (since he does all the laundry). Well, much to my surprise, the fabric softener in these sheets did not cause me any allergic reaction. After fifteen years of avoiding fabric softeners, our clothes are soft again!

Needless to say, we are converts. We still use our tried and true Tide with bleach alternative but the Purex sheets seem to make it into the machine on a regular basis. If you want to try these laundry sheets, click here for a $1/1 coupon.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buys More and Mr. Saves A. Lot said...

Always nice to "meet" a new fellow blogger!

Thanks for stopping by today!

=)